A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is capable of remember your visit when you navigate through that page again. The cookies are usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog, be human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google analytics: stores cookies to be able to compile statistics about the traffic and volume of visits of this web.When using this website the information processing is consisted about you by Google. So, the exercise of any right in this you must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like “I like” or “Share”
Desactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right of desactivation or elimination of cookies on this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser what are you using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers..
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content nor of the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to elimination or desactivation from the same neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by those mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to that effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. Is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor agreement that guarantees that all the transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to the European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link..If you want information on the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link..
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy please do not hesitate in communicating with us through the contact section.